Sunday, December 12, 2010

100 Songs to Save Your Life


I was reading my cousin's blog and she had an entry about songs you listen to for different moods and things like that and so I thought, hey...I really like music. So I decided to share some of mine.  I have a playlist titled "100 songs to save your life".  These are the songs I listen to the most and mean the most to me.  Here are some of the ones that I could listen to no matter what mood I'm in.

ABBA - S.O.S
Kate Nash - Foundations
The Fray- Look After You
Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'O Mine
Three Days Grace - Let It Die
Owl City - If My Heart Was a House
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale
Jewel - Foolish Games
Britney Spears - Toxic
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Fleetwood Mac- Bleed to Love Her
The Fray - How To Save a Life
Pat Benatar - We Belong
Deana Carter- Strawberry Wine
The S.O.S Band - Take Your Time (Do It Right)
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
Heart- Alone
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Acceptance - So Contagious
OneRepublic & Sara Bareilles - Come Home
John Mayer- Half Of My Heart
Michael Jackson- Give In To Me
Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
Kings of Leon- Use Somebody
Eagles- Hotel California
Chris Brown - Forever
Snow Patrol - Run
Joni Mitchell - A Case of You
Justin Timberlake - Losing My Way
Strays Don't Sleep- For Blue Skies
Salt N Pepa - Shoop
Otis Redding - Sittin On the Dock Of The Bay
Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
Sublime - Santeria
Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most
Patty Griffin- Forgiveness
Sara McLachlan - Building a Mystery
The Cure - To Wish Impossible Things
Paolo Nutini - Last Request
The Beatles - Blackbird
Journey - Don't Stop Believin
Hellogoodbye - Here In Your Arms
Charlie Daniels Band- The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
50 Cent - What Up Gangsta
Marjorie Fair - Empty Room
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes- Home
Better Than Ezra - Breathless
Big & Rich - Holy Water
Feist - Mushaboom
Hannah Montana - If We Were a Movie
The Wreckers - Stand Still Look Pretty
'NSync- I Want You Back
T.I. - Dead and Gone
The Verve - Bittersweet Sympony
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Nada Surf - Always Love
Concrete Blonde - Joey
Adele - Melt My Heart to Stone
Jimmy Eat World - Disintegration
Mother Love Bone - Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns
Tori Amos - Silent All These Years
Cake - Love You Madly
Eagles - Desperado
Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson and Clover
La Rocca - Non-Believer
Starship - Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now
Third Eye Blind - Forget Myself
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave you
Bob Marley - Is This Love
Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
The Kooks - Naive
George Michael - Father Figure
Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill - Turn Your Lights Down Low
The Replacements - Here Comes A Regular
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Coldplay - Fix You
Nina Simone - Feeling Good
The Weepies - World Spins Madly On
Dixie Chicks - Easy Silence
Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me
John Mayer - Slow Dancing In a Burning Room
Sugarcult - Pretty Girl
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance
The Kinks - Lola
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Tyler Hilton - You'll Ask For Me
Matt Morris - Bloodline
Paramore - The Only Exception
Josh Groban - Awake
Ray LaMontagne - Empty
Sugarland - We Run
Shawn Mullins - Lullabye
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Braid Paisley feat. Allison Krause - Whiskey Lullaby
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
OMC - How Bizarre
Cat Power - I've Been Loving You Too Long
Justin Bieber - One Time
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Michael Buble - At This Moment
James Morrison - Love Is Hard
Ingrid Michaelson - Be Ok
The Verve Pipe - Freshmen
Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale
David Bowie - Golden Years
Kanye West - Jesus Walks
The Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Placebo - Post Blue
Feeder - Feeling a Moment
8mm - Forever and Ever Amen

That was like...the ultimate play list.  Sorry for the length.  Listen to one a day.  They are awesome!

1 comment:

emuhleem said...

I feel like I want to be your best friend. First, you started the list with ABBA. Then...

Guns N Roses
Jewel
My Fave Britney song
Pat Benatar and her great song ever!
Deana Carter
HEART-ALONE! Fabulous!!
Dashboard
Hellogoodbye

Hannah Montana? LOVE!
Cake!!! Better than Ezra! ADELE!!!

Tyler Hilton! Paramore! Ray LaMontagne! Ingrid Michaelson.

We are the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...