Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adventures with my sister

The other night my sisters along with my friend Rhiannon and I decided to go on a little adventure to Herriman where they have recreated the house from the movie "Up"...it was dark but we still got some good pictures!












Then we headed to the Oquirrh Mountain temple and took some more pictures.  The view was so beautiful and the grounds of the temple were quiet and peaceful as usual.





 My sister left today and I'm really really going to miss her.  It was so fun to be able to laugh and joke and laugh some more.  We always have so much fun when we're all together.

ALSO I finally got my Pottermore email and was sorted....can you guess what house I'm in.....



Yep.  Unexpected but at least I'm not a Hufflepuff.

Happy Wednesday and in the words of Ellie from the movie "Up"....

"Thanks for the adventure...now go have one of your own"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...