Monday, March 21, 2011

a special edition of "a jon hamm moment"

we interrupt your regularly scheduled blog viewing for a special "happy birthday" edition of "a jon hamm moment".....


happy birthday (two weeks ago) to the love of my life....

there are so many things about you that I love....

I love the way you seductively smirk as you shave your  face...

I love the way you casually lay on the couch in your suit...

I love how you glance behind you when you are operating a motor vehicle...

I love when you are mirthful...

I love when you're serious (and seriously hot)...

And I love when you're just being you...

Happy Birthday Jon Hamm 
xoxo





In honor of his special day Jon has requested you watch the following videos because they are funny and he's in them.
one
two

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...