Saturday, February 13, 2010

love songs...

1. So Contagious- Acceptance
"when i'm around you i'm predictable cause i believe in loving you at first sight"

2. Hold On- Michael Buble
"and in the end when life gets you down you've got someone here that you can wrap your arms around"

3. No One's Gonna Love You- Band of Horses
"but no one is ever gonna love you more than I do"

4. If My Heart Was a House- Owl City
"chills run down my spine as our fingers entwine and your sighs harmonize with mine"

5. Romeo and Juliet- The Killers
"all I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme Juliet I'd do the stars with you anytime"

6. You and Me- Dave Matthews Band
"and when the kids are old enough we're going to teach them to fly"

7. Crazy For You- Adele
"everytime i'm meant to be acting sensible you drift into my head and turn me into a crumbling fool"

8. Loving You- Paolo Nutini
"I needed another home and you flew into my arms"

9. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
"you've got a piece of me and honestly my life would suck without you"

10. Struck Dumb- Lucky Soul
"I want you so bad that it hurts I want you so bad that it burns right through forever"

11. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You- Lauryn Hill
"pardon the way that I stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak"

12. a Little More of You- Ashley Chambliss
"laughed with you enough to know just how I want to feel"

13. Love You Madly- Cake
"I don't want to think about it I don't want to talk about it when I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea"

14. How Deep Is Your Love- The Bird and the Bee
"I believe in you you know the door to my very soul"

15. Knock You Down- Keri Hilson feat Ne-Yo and Kanye West
"I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did you got me thinking about our life, house, and kids"

16. Forevermore-Katie Herzig
"you could be my white knight and I could be your fairytale"

17. Heavenly Day- Patty Griffin
"the smile on your face I live only to see"

18. Be Here Now- Ray LaMontagne
"don't put your trust in walls cause walls will only crush you when they fall"

19. Lovefool-The Cardigans
"love me love me say that you love me"

20. Sunday Kind Of Love- Etta James
"my arms need someone someone to enfold"

21. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face- Roberta Flack
"the first time ever I kissed your mouth I felt the earth move in my hands like the trembling heart of a captive bird"

22. Us- Regina Spektor
"they'll name a city after us and later say it's all our fault"

23. Hazy- Rosi Golan
"If I've forgot who I am would you please remind me because without you things go hazy"

24. Thank You- MoZella
"mixed up and lost you showed me love at no cost and when nobody else cared you were there"

25. Fearless- Taylor Swift
"and I don't know why but with you'd I'd dance in a storm in my best dress fearless"

26. Cherish- Madonna
"I can't hide my need for two hearts that bleed burning love that's the way it's got to be"

27. The Way You Look Tonight- Tony Bennett
"and that laugh the wrinkles your nose it touches my foolish heart"

28. God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You- 'Nsync (don't judge)
"never thought that love could feel like this and you changed my world with just one kiss"

29. We Run-Sugarland
"snake oil and roses packets of dirt hands of a fortune teller's son young love shakin the earth like a heart shot out of a gun"

30. Quitter- Carrie Underwood
"but you see the picket fence the swing on the front porch with us two on it"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...