Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Collage

weekend collage

weekend collage by vanessanelson featuring a yoga activewear

Hello!  Hello!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  I didn't do much I'll be honest.  I closed the store for the first time as manager on Saturday and it was so stressful I spent most of Sunday just doing nothing.  I have however been feeling quite bold lately.  Bold lips, bold eyes, bold scent, bold music.
Basically I want to be Beyonce (are we surprised by this?  If the answer is yes feel free to just start at the beginning of this blog and work your way back here ok?)
MAC's Candy Yum Yum is just delicious.  I seriously love it so much and I've found that YSL's Shocking mascara is such a perfect pair.  I've always been a fan of Juicy Couture fragrance but the new Gold Couture might be my all time favorite.  It's all warm and caramel-ly and basically amazing. As far as music goes....Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" has been a repeat.  

Anything new or fun or BOLD you've been trying lately?
Let me know!
xxx 
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...